Sunday, June 29, 2008

Waiting for Baby!

Only 16 days left until the expected arrival of our little one. Mike has been busy on his surgery rotation... so no pics of him this post. He is loving it, but doesn't have much energy for anything else but sleeping, pushing on my tummy, and asking our baby when she is coming. I've been trying to stay distracted...

Playing with Laurie's new puppy: Baby Sophie.


Swimming and wearing matching outfits. (Not planned, but funny so we took a picture.)

Hanging out with friends at a "b-dazzled" themed baby party.


Getting bigger everyday. This isn't very flattering, but it's for Allie who just had to see my big belly. Here it is!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so excited to see your baby girl. Emily, you look great! Is this your fourth baby shower now? Your friends are so sweet! By the way how is the baby's room coming?

Jessie Evans said...

Emily we are so excited for you and Mike and your baby! I was due the same day as your baby ... but I came two weeks late :) Hopefully your little girl won't be so mean.

Laura said...

you look so great! Im so excited for baby girl evans to come!! cant wait to see pics.

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute! I definitely did not look that cute two weeks before my baby and you and everyone at your Mesa baby shower got to see it!! I cant wait for little baby evans! I know she is going to be so cute and Brycen and her will have so much fun playing together come Christmas!

Allie said...

Thanks for the pictures! And please, big belly? you look adorable!

Bridget and Dustin said...

You look so cute in all your pictures. I'm getting excited to see your little girl. Good luck with everything.

Carrie Carp said...

Oh honey, you don't know what a big belly is. I will post the only picture I allowed taken of me during the final trimester so you can see what ginormous really is. (60 POUNDS!!!) You look awesome, we're so excited that you guys are joining the club! The first girl on this side of the fam, yay!!!

BriAnne said...

I'm so happy to posted a picture of your cute belly! You really do look amazing, Em! Super cute! I'm so excited for the new arrival! Tick tock...! :)

Webb Family said...

You look so cute & I love the twin picture!
I can't wait to see your sweetie. Good luck with everything!

Davis and Laura said...

Emily you look so amazing and healthy! I am so excited to meet your little girl! :)She'll be here before we know it!

The Adamsons said...

i can't wait to see your girlie! i bet you are so done at this point with pregnancy. i know i was!