Sunday, June 15, 2008

Memorial Day weekend.... a little late



The girls in ward gave me a baby shower. It was so much fun! I got lots of great advice and even a little practice - holding cute little Jackson. I'm lucky to have these girls here to help me as I learn about how to be a new mom.

Stacey had a lay-over in Charlotte and came to see us! Mike introduced her to his favorite NC fast food... Cook Out. It was great to have her motivation to get our nursery started. Thanks Stacey for your hard work and for making the project fun!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks like another fun baby shower. I can't wait ot see our sweet granddaughter and her cute room! How fun to spend some time with Stacey!

Alisa said...

I am so excited you only have four weeks to go! I cant wait to see little baby evans!

Stacey Crewse said...

I had so much fun and I can't wait to come and visit again! Cookout was delicious and I can't wait to see the new baby girl evans' room completed!!!We're hoping to come out next week!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like a fun baby shower! What a fun weekend with your sister! Just a couple of more weeks before the baby girl is here.

Allie said...

Three baby showers!! You have one lucky daughter! So when is yours and little Mikly's first trip to AZ????

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I'm so excited for your little one to come! Oh, and hey you can check out my new website www.thecutestblgontheblock.com I have some new cute backgrounds on there that stretch across the whole screen!

Love ya!