Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Flowers

My first spring in Winston-Salem, Enda from work took me for a drive to see the beautiful spring blossoms. Ever since, our family goes for an annual walk on Runny Meade. This street is one of my favorite things about Winston. The houses are gorgeous and there is a park in the median with beautiful landscaping. I love to run, drive, walk it any chance I get.Sadie enjoyed posing and we enjoyed snapping pictures of her. Hopefully the home owners didn't mind.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Rowan is growing up so much! And the flowers in Sadie's hair are so cute!

RR Photography said...

So pretty! Miss those kids! They are absolutely gorgeous :) Cant believe how big Rowan is!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the flowers in Sadie's hair and Rowan is getting so big!!