Sunday, April 8, 2012

March

The Bonks came to NC twice this month. We met up with them and Sarah and Wilder at the life and science museum.These two friends were so cute, holding hands everywhere they went.We celebrated my 29th birthday as a family. Last year in my twenties! I'm glad I get to spend it with these cuties :)I got a bike for my birthday and we went for what I hope was the first of many family bike rides.Sadie is really into learning her letters. She is getting really good at sounds and writing.Sadie has been enjoying afternoon playdates with Abby. Dress ups is still a favorite activity.Kids morning out was at Salem Gymnastics.
I love teaching these little dancers. I'm not sure whether Sadie likes dance or just the excuse to wear her tutu dress.

1 comment:

RR Photography said...

When did you chop your hair?! Love it!!