Sunday, March 8, 2009

What have we been up to lately (besides working)?

I love holding baby Ty while he sleeps. This is my new favorite past time. Especially since Sadie doesn't let me hold her while she falls asleep anymore. (She still lets Mike though!!!)
Mike and Sadie have so much fun together. Aren't they so cute?
Stacey had a layover in Charlotte recently. We had a great time shopping and found some awesome deals. Sadie wore her "If you think I'm cute you should see my Aunt" shirt for the occassion. If Aunt Alisa is jealous (since she gave Sadie this shirt) she should come visit!
Sadie is discovering her backyard. We love the warm days when we can be outside.
The funny thing is that this was our backyard just 5 days earlier. Got to love NC weather!


6 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

Sadie looks so cute in her snow outfit. This weather has been nutty!!

Stacey Crewse said...

I had sooo much fun in CLT with you three! I need to visit more! I miss my little Sadie my Lady! Cute pictures, she is growing up too fast! :)

Cheryl said...

So fun to see the cute snow pictures. Sadie looks so adorable in her little hat and scarf. I wish we lived closer so we could see and play with Sadie more often. Have fun with your parents this week!

BriAnne said...

How fun! And I love those "firsts!" I bet you were so excited about the hairclip! I hear that's a biggie for mommies! She is so cute!

Page said...

Just wanted to say happy happy birthday!!

Hope you had a great day.

Jessie Evans said...

That sounds like Utah weather :) I love all those cute pictures!