Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March

We had a busy month of March. My parents came to visit, which was a big help to Mike and me. While they were here I was able spend a lot of time at the office and Mike spent a lot of time at the hospital. We got tons of work done! Since they left we are not nearly as productive. I guess a week of grandparents' spoiling will do that. They taught Sadie many new things during their visit: to clap her hands, to crawl faster, how to pull herself up to standing, and how to demand constant attention!

My birthday happened to be during their trip (although I'd like to think I was the reason for the visit, we all know that isn't true). I don't remember the last time I was so spoiled on my birthday. We should make it a tradition!
Sadie helped me open my gifts.
We went to the Old Salem Tavern for dinner. (Mike was there too, he is taking the picture.)
Mike's team won the basketball tournament. They were so proud, and so were we. Way to go boys!

This is Sadie and her friend Lou. She loves dogs. Especially when they give her kisses on the face!

7 comments:

Hymas Family said...

Sadie looks SO BIG in the picture of her standing in the crib - And SO much hair! She is so pretty, there will certainly be some competition for Will when she gets to be 16! Can't wait to see y'all next week.

Alisa said...

She keeps getting cuter!! (I didnt know it was possible) We love you guys!

Stacey Crewse said...

Look at all of Sadie's hair!! It's really coming in, she looks so cute. How fun your parents were able to visit and spoil you three! Love all the pictures! Give Sadie a kiss from her Aunt Stacey!

Cheryl said...

So fun to see all the great pictures. It looks like you had fun with your parents! Congratulations to Mike's team for winning the tournament! Sadie looks like a little doll as usual! Can't wait to see you when school is out!

Matthew and Jana said...

That picture of Sadie in her crib is pure gold. :) No, platinum.

The Adamsons said...

Sadie looks like a little doll- she is precious and so dainty compared to my neanderthal boy. Happy late birthday- I'm glad it was a good one for you and that your family was able to share it with you. Isn't it crazy how fast our babies grow up? I can't believe how fast the time passes. Love all your pics!

Adam said...

That's cool that Sadie has a fun friend named Lou and that she loves dogs......now we know what you guys are getting for Christmas!