Monday, August 6, 2012

May

I'm still trying to catch up. After having our computer stolen, grieving over lost pictures and waiting for a new computer, I'm finally putting together the pictures we do still have (mostly from our cell phones and others) and enjoying the happy memories. 

Fiesta
Kids Morning Out
 Mother's Day
 Fun in the back yard. 
 Not so much fun in the back yard.
 Fun at the park with Baby Snow.
 Not so much fun at the park. 
I think my kids are adorable. Even when they cry.

2 comments:

Julie Button said...

They are so adorable! And there are little features about Isaac that remind me of Rowan. Which if they look alike I'd be perfectly happy, Rowan is a cute little guy! I'm so excited you guys are going to be here in a couple months!

Jessie Evans said...

I'm so sorry your computer was stolen, that's awful! And yes, your kids are adorable :)