Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aunt Alisa

They make it look so easy, but I needed help. Luckily Aunt Alisa came to the rescue!Aunt Alisa came to visit. She brought Brycen and Maryn to entertain Sadie, she made us yummy meals, she scrubbed my flours, she snuggled Rowan when he was grumpy, she let Mike and I have a date night, and she allowed me to sleep in everyday! All in all, the perfect guest.



Cow appreciation day at Chick fil-a. I think this cow would appreciate if our kids would stop following him around.Sharing a smoothie at Costco.Date night at Target.Maryn is wondering how these kids have so much energy.Brycen taught Sadie some new tricks!Making pizzas.These two played so well together. Alisa caught them upstairs watching a pretend movie and chatting. Celebrating each other's birthdays.Thanks Alisa. Love you!

1 comment:

mattnalisa said...

You make me sound so wonderful! Miss you! This makes me want to come back & visit! It breaks my heart that the little cousins don't get to play more! Maybe thats why they get along so well when they do :)