Monday, July 25, 2011

Aunt Rachel

My sister Rachel was our first out of town visitor. I could never thank her enough for being my helper! She came just in time, as Sadie began to demand some extra attention. Rachel endured Sadie's sas, our a/c failure, and my postpartum crazies. Amazing!
Here are a few pictures from her blog:
In addition to the beautiful newborn pictures she took of Rowan, she did a family shoot for us. This was no easy task. It was the most humid day of her trip and between Mike's closed eyes, Sadie's refusal to cooperate and my post-pregnancy chubs, a good picture of our family was not easy and requires some serious editing. In the mean time, here are a few we snapped on our own:
Love you Rach!

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

He is darling! I can't wait to see more pictures. Sadie is so beautiful. I love the way she looks in the yellow graduation dress. Where did you buy it? :)
I hope we get to talk soon!