Saturday, February 26, 2011

This is Sadie:

My little helper. I think she is ready for her big sister role.

Pajama girl. She loves to wear her jammies all day (who wouldn't). And when she isn't in pajamas, she'd prefer to be naked.
Expressive. Sadie's emotions definitely show on her face.

Family night favorite. This little girl loves family night. When I ask her what we should do tonight, she exclaims, "Family night!" Mike and I enjoy hearing her sing songs. The best is when she takes charge, runs upstairs to gather supplies (scripture stories, instruments, puppets, etc.) and comes back down to direct the FHE events.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

We all love our Sadie!! She is such a cutie! I must say I am confused. She is not allowed to be a princess but she can be "Queen Sadie?!" haha :)

Cheryl said...

Sadie is so adorable with her pretty purple bow! I love to hear her sing songs like So Long Farewell from the Sound of Music.

w and w said...

The mop says it all! She's ready. Annie is overjoyed for her!

Emily Evans said...

Alisa - The queen crown is from letter "q" day!

Laura said...

She is so cute! Its fun to see recent pictures of her. How are you feeling??? Just a few months left for both of us!

Emma and Dan said...

Such a pretty girl!