Monday, November 30, 2009

Daniel's Visit

Daniel drew my name for Christmas and came to visit as an early gift. Not only did he fly Sadie back home to us from Arizona and spend a week with us, he also gave us a reason to go to D.C. and did chores for me. It was the best present ever. We had a blast, and I have clean cars and floors. Thanks Daniel!

Here are some pictures from D.C. It rained while we were there, but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time. Daniel was able to visit a friend from Arizona and so did I!






Add Image
We also went to the Festival of Trees and the Festival of Lights here in Winston-Salem. Sadie loved the trees and lights, and wasn't so sure about Santa. I was just glad she would sit on his lap and didn't cry!



Sadie loves her Uncle Daniel. We miss you already!

4 comments:

blythe said...

so good to see you guys. thanks for coming over. looks like the rest of your visit was fun!

RR Photography said...

So cute! Haha Emily, I think Santa's grabbing your butt :)

Daniel said...

You put up the wrong picture of the Washington monument!

Good seeing you guys - can't wait 'til Christmas! :-)

Cheryl said...

So fun to see all the pictures of Daniel's visit. I love the picture of Mike and Daniel with Washington's Memorial in the background. Tom loved his card and we can't wait to see you soon!