Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So, the Cardinals didn't win...

...but we had a good time watching them try!


We went to the Bonks' to watch the Superbowl. Mike brought streamers and balloons to decorate their house. He even wore his homemade "Arizona Cardinals #1" shirt (since you can't really find official Cardinals merchandise here in NC) and made Sadie and I wear our red too.  I even surprised myself by paying attention and even cheering during the final quarter.  Despite his efforts... Oh well, it was fun!

7 comments:

Alisa said...

Mike-maybe if you hung more streamers the Card's would have won. Oh well, next time! I love the picture of all three of you! Cute family!

blythe said...

sounds like a fun party. can i please meet sadie soon???

Stacey Crewse said...

What a fun party.... I love the fact Mike brought decor to someone else's party! How Fun! You three look cute as always!!!

Summertime Designs said...

Emily, I just have to say that Sadie is such a cute baby and that you look fantastic. Glad you could celebrate for the Super Bowl and wear the Cardinal red colors!

Cheryl said...

You all look so cute in your red. It looks like a fun party! Sadie is looking adorable as usual!!

w and w said...

I love that I'm finding you all in the blog world with access to Robyn's blog! I LOVE the picture of Sadie up top! To die for. We're excited to see more!

Debbie said...

now that's true fanship!!! the red shirts tell the story of who you were cheering for!