Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cali Trip



Over Christmas break we went to California with my family. It was the first time the whole family has been together in three years, so it was great to get away and have some fun. We spent most our time at Disneyland, which was of course magical, but also very crowded. We also visited Newport Beach and the Newport Temple.Sadie did a great job strolling around Disneyland for hours & hours. How could she not? It's the happiest place on earth!

This picture is hilarious because Brycen (my sister Alisa's little cutie) is usually attacking Sadie. She finally got him back!



Daddy's little girl's hair definitely looks red!


Proud Grandparents with Sadie & Brycen.

10 comments:

blythe said...

looks like a fun trip em. that sadie sure is a cutie. wish i could meet her!

Hymas Family said...

Disney Land at Christmas time - I can't think of anything more wonderful! I hope you said "hi" to Mickey & Minnie for me!

mattnalisa said...

Your pictures are so cute!! YOu will have to send them to me when you get a chance bc there were a lot that were taken with your camera that I don't have. I especially like the picture of Sadie getting Brycen! Hope you guys have a good day! We miss you!!

Stacey Crewse said...

So cute! What a fun vacation! I love all the pictures! Sadie is adorable just like her parents!

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of Sadie and Brycen with their Grandparents. So fun to get the whole family together for a magical vacation. You really took some cute pictures. Sadie is such a doll! We sure enjoyed seeing you over Christmas vacation!

Lisa Langford said...

How do you not just gobble up that adorable little baby. She is still in my top 3 cutest little girls of all time. Absolutely adorable.

BriAnne said...

How fun!! I'm so jealous! I can't count how many times during the past 22 weeks I have said, "Man, I just wanna go to Disneyland!" I'm such a Disney freak! haha!

Holly and Derek said...

I love Disneyland! I am so jealous! I missed seeing you at the gym last night! Hope that everything is going well.

Emma and Dan said...

Did the beard ever get bleached white? If it did, I would like to see pictures please. :) What did little Sadie get for Christmas?

Robyn said...

Looks like you had a way fun trip. I love Disneyland!