Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding Weekend Part I

Last weekend we were in Arizona for two weddings. My older brother Adam was married on Saturday, March 8th and Mike's youngest brother Matt was married on Monday, March 10th. It was a fun and busy trip!


Adam & Abbey


My sisters said you could tell we had been away from AZ for awhile because Mike & I wanted our picture taken with the cactus in the background.


Sisters. Alisa & I are pregnant together. So fun!


Mike managed to help out and study for the upcoming board exam at the same time, thanks to recorded lectures on his MP3 player.


The colors looked great and I thought the cake was so cute.



It was especially fun to live in the same house with my little sister for a couple days. I miss you Rach!

13 comments:

mattnalisa said...

you'll just have to come back and move in with me! ;) haha i miss you too!

mattnalisa said...

ps this is really rachel..

Cheryl said...

I love that cake too! It is so cute. It was so fun seeing you last week-end. Hope to see you again soon!

Allie said...

The weddings both looked liked they turned out great! It was so fun to see you, even though it got a little late-- thanks for staying awake for me! By the way, you look fabulous!

Brandon said...

Shame on you, you came all the way to AZ and didn't even CALL us. Please remove me from your friends list! I am SOOOO offended.

davidandsuzi said...

Emily you don't even look pregnant!! Where are you hiding her? You will need to share any crafty baby girl ideas with me because I'm clueless.

The Adamsons said...

i am totally jealous of that cake! it is so adorable! and speaking of adorable, you are looking pretty foxy yourself hot mama! what a fun trip you guys must've had!!

Alexander said...

How fun for you. Your sisters are so old now. It's crazy how fast time flies. I'm glad you could see your family, I wish I was there.

BriAnne said...

How cute! I would love to be prego with my sister! And that cake is sooo cute!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

What beautiful pictures of your brothers wedding. It was great to get to talk to you at Matt's wedding. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!

blythe said...

Such a cute cake! Sounds like a fun wedding weekend!

Alisa said...

I love my giant green belly! Hopefully when you come in May your's will look more like that :)

RR Photography said...

hey email me those pics!