Friday, October 12, 2007

WASUF!

So we were a little disappointed after Wake Forest started the 2007 football season 0-2 to two ranked teams, but we were happy to know that ASU was having a flawless start. Well, since those first two losses, the Demon Deacons have decided to return to their ACC Champion ways of last year and have won the last 4 games, including a win last night over #21 Florida State. ASU has also continued its football dominance and is looking to be 7-0 after tomorrow's game against Washington. So our two favorite schools are a combined 10-2 (soon to be 11-2) halfway through the season. What makes us even happier is that we are not suffering through college football season like BYU or UofA fans, who are combined 5-6 (soon to be 5-8).

5 comments:

Emily Evans said...

P.S. - Mike posted this.

Stacey Crewse said...

Thanks Emily... I was just going to ask, Did Mike or Emily post this?! :)

Smith Family said...

When I was reading this post, I was thinking that I had no idea you had such strong feelings about football! :) Gavin gets on my blog and adds posts too!

Unknown said...

Ok Mike I am so glad you posted that because it reminded me of the ASU/UofA game we all went to and you were HILARIOUS! That was by far my favorite ASU game!

Cheryl said...

Go ASU!!