Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stacey's Visit


Mike's sister Stacey works as a flight attendant and yesterday she had a 24 hour lay over in Charlotte, which is about 1 1/2 hours away from us. Even with no sleep, she was still super fun! We took her to see Wake Forest University and the medical school. We also went to Furnitureland South, the largest furniture showroom in the world! (Mike calls it the Disneyland of furniture.) We zipped right through, and still managed to take about 2 hours. You could really spend an entire day and not see everything. I can't wait until next weekend when she has another trip and we get to show her more of North Carolina!

9 comments:

Webb Family said...

WOW!! That is one huge store, sounds like a lot of fun (without kiddos!)

Jessie said...

How fun that you got to spend time with Stacey. And as for that furnature store. . . sounds like a place I'd love to visit!!

mattnbeth said...

thats fun. i didnt know she still worked. i love the pic of you modeling :)

Allie said...

I got to say that all the furniture stores in NC make me so jealous! What I wouldn't give to spend one day with someone else's credit card at Market!

What a fun visit from Stacey even though it was just a little visit!

Stacey Crewse said...

I had such a great visit.... despite my sleep deprivation! Can't wait to see you again this Sat. Thanks for the amazing tour!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Wow! That lawn is so green!

Smith Family said...

I would love to go to a furniture store that you could spend a whole day in! Sounds like you had a fun day with Stacey-- It has been such a long time since I have seen you guys-- I love these blogs so that we can keep in touch!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Wow it sounds like someone could do a lot of damage in that store...where is it again. haha j/k And you look so good, and I like Mikes new facial hair going on.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Hey Mike,

Its good to see that you and Emily are doing well. I came across your Blog and I just wanted to say hi.Good luck at med school and Emily great job on the BLOG!!