Sunday, February 25, 2007

White Coat Ceremony

"McDreamy and Emily"

Mike had his "Family Weekend" during February and both sets of parents came into town. We had a full house, but we had a good time spending time with our parents while they were here.

The family

Mike and his friends are known as the "Merry Married Mens Club" at school. We don't know where the title came from. I think everyone's just jealous that the best looking guys at school are taken. I'm so proud of my future doctor. It's difficult to take him seriously now. I was practicing my acting skills for him as a patient yesterday, in preparation for next week's exams. I had to laugh during the abdominal exam and I thought he was trying to choke me during the thyroid exam. Maybe by the end of 4th year I'll be able to trust his exam skills, but for now he's just a little boy playing doctor.


Liesl, Brett, Matt, Sarah, Randy, Laurie, Mike and Me

"The Breadwinners"

4 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

i am so happy for you! life is really perfect your two! this is ashley cutright. i'm glad you have a blog! keep in touch! my blog is http://theazhunts.blogspot.com/

love ya!

Adam said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzzz......

Jamielynn said...

Emily HI!!! I love your blog. You guys look like you are loving life and are so happy. I am so happy for you. Just wanted to say hello. Our blog address is ...
JohnnyandJamie.blogspot.com. Love you!!

Webb Family said...

Cute blog! I can't remember how I found it, but I was excited! Hope you guys are doing well! Looks like you guys are having fun.